12.22.2013

Too tired to blog so bunch of photos

Me in front of the Union Square HUGE XMAS TREE  

In front of the NORDSTROM, a guy was playing everything and he was also singing
Macy's. We had to wait for 4hrs to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory
That guy was playing "The Christmas Song", which is my favorite.
BTW this is the Powell St. We took the BART to get to SF.
This is how BART looks like. I should have took the whole feature of it but forgot to. it's ok, coz I'm gonna be taking this a lot.
Awesome vodka which tastes like raspberry. This, I'm gonna buy it when I'm going back to Korea.
Just a view in the car way back home from a Mexican restaurant called LA VICTORIA MASQUERIDA. Hope the spelling's right.

That's all. I'm finally free from my jetlag.









No comments:

Post a Comment